Saturday 17 May 2014

FOTD and OOTD: Fun in the Sun

I've never done one of these before! I thought I'd share with you the make up look I did yesterday. It wasn't a particularly special event yesterday, but I had finished my exams the day before, and it was a really sunny day. Plus, my favourite bar, La Guinguette in Tours was reopening for the Summer that evening.



I started off my applying some of the Bourgeois Bronzing Primer on the high points of my face and I also blended it down onto my neck so I didn't have an 'orange face white neck' problem. I then applied my Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk foundation, which has a really nice dewy finish, which I think is great for Summery looks. Afterwards I concealed under my eyes with the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer and I whacked on some of my favourite blush, Amour from Nars.

Next, onto the eyes. I applied some of Benefit's Watt's Up in my tear ducts and in the inner half of my eyelid and Expensive Pink from MAC on the outer half. I then put a little bit of Quarry from MAC in the crease and on my upper and lower lash lines. I then went over everything with MAC Baby It's Cold (LE) to subdue the colours and give them more of an iridescent sheen.



Next, I filled in my brows using the L'Oréal Superliner Brow Artist Pencil in Brunette, applied mascara and I finished off with some lipstick, here I used Red Alert from Topshop.

I also thought I'd show you what I'm wearing. I'd always thought that cigarette trousers would look ridiculous on me, because I have quite a large behind, but I think I manage (just about) to pull them off. My trousers are from Topshop, I'd been pining over them for ages, and I am so glad I got the guts to buy them. My top is from New Look, I absolutely love this top too, it's so chic and the colour is amazing. My shoes are from Urban Outfitters. To be honest, they're a bit small, but they go with everything, so I wear them anyway. And finally, my necklace is from H&M.



I hope you all enjoy the heatwave! I love dressing for summer.

Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute look! Love the orange and the prints !
    I have a Summer giveaway on my blog, get the Bronze Queen look !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the FOTD, your make-up is flawless! May have to pick some up on my shopping trip.. oops even more added to my wish list !
    x x www.anna-l0u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty look! I need the giorgio armani foundation but im unsure how light the shades are? My skin is so pale!

    Holly xx
    www.hollysbeautybox.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I'll reward you with chocolate and love.